Product covers both English and Urdu Question Paper types.
- Papers Pattern, paper schema and nature
- distribution of syllabus and proportion to question paper
- Paper type, Total Marks, Time Allowed
- Time to time paper variations
- Get to know familiar and/or repeated questions
- Different question style and patterns
- Practice, Practice and Practice. Pick up a paper and attempt to complete within due time.
- Forget saying that paper is out of syllabus.
- Get ability to make your own paper(s) or select important questions from the papers.
- All papers in single pdf file at your fingertip.
- Navigate easily to any paper you required.
- Quickly find any word by Searching within papers.
- Clarity, simplicity, easiness and readability.
- PC/Tablet/Mobile Optimized view
- High quality print.
|Type||File Format||Applicable to|
University of the Punjab and/or its affiliated institutes
Note: Some browser may open the file without requiring any third party software/app. However, you can use free Adobe Acrobat Reader to get more features to operate with the file i.e. Bookmark, Navigation, Search, Thumbnail view…
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader from the links
Nadsh Education is an independent professional and specializes in online educational business technologies.
To get more understanding with how to attempt paper, question nature, exam-centre fear, exam checklist and many more on the topic of how to get maximum marks, etc., read our upcoming exclusive book Passing Marks for Pakistani students.