Table of Contents
What You Will Get?
- Papers Pattern, paper schema and nature
- distribution of syllabus and proportion to question paper
- Paper type, Total Marks, Time Allowed
- Time to time paper variations
- Get to know familiar and/or repeated questions
- Different question style and patterns
- Practice, Practice and Practice. Pick up a paper and attempt to complete within due time.
- Forget saying that paper is out of syllabus.
- Get ability to make your own paper(s) or select important questions from the papers.
- All papers in one place at your fingertip.
- Navigate easily to any paper you required.
- Quickly find any word by Searching within papers.
- Clarity, simplicity, easiness and readability.
- PC/Tablet/Mobile Optimized view
- High quality print.
More About the Author
Nadsh Education is an independent group and specializes in educational products and services.Discover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
To get more understanding with how to attempt paper, question’ nature, exam-centre fear, exam checklist and many more on the topic of how to get maximum marks, etc., read our upcoming exclusive book Passing Marks for Pakistani students.