Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, and interpretation of data. It deals with all aspects of this, including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments. There is also a discipline called mathematical statistics, which is concerned with the theoretical basis of the subject. The duration of the course is three years and it an important career orienting in nature that opens many scopes for them.
Papers included in the product:
- Papers Pattern, paper schema and nature
- distribution of syllabus and proportion to question paper
- Paper type, Total Marks, Time Allowed
- Time to time paper variations
- Get to know familiar and/or repeated questions
- Different question style and patterns
- Practice, Practice and Practice. Pick up a paper and attempt to complete within due time.
- Forget saying that paper is out of syllabus.
- Get ability to make your own paper(s) or select important questions from the papers.
- All papers in single pdf file at your fingertip.
- Clickable Indexing.
- Navigate easily to any paper you required.
- Quickly find any word by Searching within papers.
- Clarity, simplicity, easiness and readability.
- PC/Tablet/Mobile Optimized view
- High quality print.
First Published: 2017 Release!
|Type||File Format||Applicable to|
University of the Punjab and/or its affiliated institutes
More About the Author
Nadsh Education is an independent group and specializes in educational products and services.Discover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
To get more understanding with how to attempt paper, question nature, exam-centre fear, exam checklist and many more on the topic of how to get maximum marks, etc., read our upcoming exclusive book Passing Marks for Pakistani students.